A 113.6ltr (30 US gal) UN “X” rated overpack manufactured in yellow blow-moulded, high density polyethylene (HDPE) with UV inhibitors, which makes it lightweight but durable and weather and chemical resistant. Complete with a white lid and lever-lock closure band this model is ideal for:
- The safe storage, handling and transportation of hazardous materials
- Spill containment
- The clean-up of hazardous materials
- As an original shipping container
- Bio-waste disposal and incineration
- Holding small non-damaged bottles, cans, carboys etc. of non-leaking hazardous materials. If the contents are leaking you must use absorbent material to pack and absorb the leak - NO FREE LIQUIDS
You may require an appropriate size/capacity fork lift truck to offload this item from the delivery vehicle. Our standard delivery doesn’t include any offloading.
|Capacity||113.6ltr (30 US gal)|
|Closure Type||Plastic lever-lock|
|Inside Dimensions||48.5cm top x 41.3cm bottom 67cm height|
|Able to hold:||1 x 60ltr drum/container|
|Tare weight||100kg (contents & overpack)|
|Quantity on a pallet||40 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.